The potential growth of local content participation pertaining to the extractives industry will enhance the accessibility to continental funding. We at the African local content initiative will boost local economic and manpower growth.
- The initiative is to steer and promote utilization of locally manufactured goods and services in the African Extractives industry (Mining & Oil & Energy Industry)
- Provide solutions to the existing financing and funding challenges; to initiate growth and local content development
- Enhancement of local manpower & job creation in the extractives industry
- To increase indigenous participation in the extractive industry, building local capacity and competencies.
- To facilitate the growth of community based companies in the extractives industry, to initiate economic growth expertise both technical and commercial